[Research] Sept 9 meeting - survey questionnaire - V4

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Fri Sep 10 16:43:33 IST 2021

Dear Sajitha

We will discuss internally and I will revert with some  time lines for
following activities on Monday

- Translation into Kannada
- Set up software and data collection flow process
- Pre-test in Karnataka
- Make final changes to questionnaire
- Train the data collectors
- Conduct survey in Karnataka

I agree we can delete questions 44-47, since they cover last year’s
experience, and these have been covered in many surveys.  Rest we can
retain and review after the pre-test

Niranjan, we will request your help to run this survey in 1 or 2 rural
communities in Karnataka.

regards,
Guru

Gurumurthy Kasinathan