[Educationsupport] Education Support Group Meeting this week

anusha sharma anusha.sharma at itforchange.net
Mon Sep 20 08:02:09 IST 2021

Dear all,

Please find attached the meeting notes and public chat from our last meet.

Also, if you are emailing the resources to me please send it across to
anusha.sharma at itforchange.net <anusha.sharma at itforchange.net>.
(/anusha at itforchange.net /belongs to someone else)

Thanks & Regards,
Anusha

--

_Regards_

*Anusha Sharma *
Program Assistant - Education
*IT for Change* <http://www.ITforChange.net/>
Bengaluru - 560041
Mobile : +91-9731999533 *| *Office Phone : 080 2653 6890