[Educationsupport] Education Support Group Meeting this week

Uma Kogekar uma.kogekar at ceque.org
Mon Sep 20 10:28:16 IST 2021

Dear Sriranjani,

Our resources are in the form of classroom videos of best teaching
practices.
There are over 140 films in Math and Language (Marathi) of teachers from
government, government aided, low income private schools teaching micro
concepts.
Grades from 1 to 10. There are a few in English and a couple in Hindi.

These resources can be accessed on youtube.com/teacherpages.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Uma