[Educationsupport] Education Support Group Meeting this week

Sriranjani Ranganathan sriranjani.ranganathan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 07:20:53 IST 2021

Dear friends

I hope you have received my email regarding the proposed way of organizing
the resources. Do share your thoughts and feedback on the same.
*There will be no meeting of the group this week *; we thought this week
could be best used by us in collecting resources, organizing and uploading
them...

Requesting your support in two key areas:
1.  Please share the resources that you have accessed/ used/ created in
your work with children and communities during the course of your work,
including these last 17 months.  As I have said earlier, these can be in
any format.  You could email me or anusha at itforchange.net; alternatively
upload these on your Google drive and give edit access to (
sriranjani.ranganathan at gmail.com and itfc.education at gmail.com).

2.  Identify teacher networks/ groups with whom we could demonstrate the
resources that are being collected.  One of our key objectives is to
influence teachers' imagination of what is possible - and provide
supporting resources and these demonstrations/ dissemination would be very
helpful.  Hopefully we can reach out through networks that each of us has
access to.

*Our next  meeting will be on Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 5.00 - 6.30 PM.*

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Ranjani

To help us reach out to more people and get the resources and organized, we
would need a bit of time.

We will therefore not be having the meeting this week.

Request you to share the resources in the way