[Educationsupport] Education Support Group Meeting this week

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Tue Oct 19 10:36:38 IST 2021

Dear  all,

While we are not having the regular education support group meeting, I
had a specific urgent ask.

We had given the School Opening Guidelines to the Karnataka SCERT (which
was shared with this group last Tuesday).  The DSERT asked us to prepare
a short version and we made a 9 pager from the longer version.

Can we meet for briefly for say 30 minutes today at  6 pm to go through
the 9 pager and share any comments/feedback?  We will be discussing this
document most likely this thu/fri and finalize it and I wanted
views/inputs to revise the note before then.   The guidelines will also
be relevant to Maharashtra where we are planning to meet the department
soon.

We could discuss the longer document when we meet next Tue, share
offline comments.

regards,
Guru