[Educationsupport] [Core] Education Support Group Meeting this week

Sriranjani Ranganathan sriranjani.ranganathan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 22:58:06 IST 2021

Dear Guru

A few suggestions...
1.  The most important thing may be to work on the element of trust between
children and teachers, and rebuild the relationship; and the school
environment needs to allow this.
2.   This is an opportunity to re-imagine instructional processes that had
limitations to begin with - could we foreground this instead of the
learning loss? Many teachers may be aware that they need to work with
children at the level they are - could we argue for allowing the teacher
this time and space and support through appropriate resources?
3.  It may be better to offer guidelines for re-imagining the school
processes than make specific recommendations about level-wise competencies
and suggest learning ladders, etc.

Regards
Ranjani