[Research] 2-pager draft outline

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Sat Sep 4 11:01:42 IST 2021

Dear All,

Thank you for the valuable comments and feedback. I have revised the
document based on them.

@Jean, I will include the line you have shared. Thank you for the name
of the report. Will also require the author(s) for citation.

@Sreemoyee, the doc is ready for you to 'productionise'. You can find it
here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IzchpSVJjfVNMbUkJ-r5neqdzIJtNbFE5tn9jJ5yiU8/edit?usp=sharing>

I am also attaching a possible draft of the press release. I have
included the key beginning and ending sections of the research brief.

Regards,
Marzia