[Research] 2-pager draft outline

Jean Dreze jaandaraz at riseup.net
Sat Sep 4 10:42:04 IST 2021

This is the proposed line (no offence if you prefer not to include it!):

"More than 90% of underprivileged parents (97% in rural areas) want
schools to reopen as soon as possible."

Or, if you prefer a shorter version: "More than 90% of poor parents want
schools to reopen."

Source: /Locked Out: Emergency Report on School Education/, to be
released on 6 September 2021.

There is a lot more masala in the report, alas this is all I can share
before the release!

Hope it's useful,

Jean