[Research] High Frequency survey for families - draft

Jean Dreze jaandaraz at riseup.net
Fri Aug 27 19:05:52 IST 2021

i think that most of you have already seen some version of this
questionnaire but i am resending the final version just in case. some
portions may be relevant (the questionnaire worked really well - simple
and informative).

one minor point: we found it really convenient and sensible to focus on
the nuclear family rather than the "household".

asking details for all children aged 5-18 may prove quite taxing
especially over the phone - at least for us it would have been difficult
because we worked in areas where many families had 4 children or more...

hope this is helpful,

Jean