[Research] High Frequency survey for families - draft

Sajitha Bashir sajitha.bashir at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 17:31:03 IST 2021

Hi all, attaching this draft as discussed last time

The survey focuses on experiences of school opening ; as many states are in
practice adopting a "hybrid" model, even when they declare schools to be
open, it is important to know what is the experience on the ground.

*Neha, Mariza -* I will join the meeting at 6 p.m and perhaps we can
discuss this , as Guru suggested.  I understand others may not be able to
join today.  I can also give feedback on the brief

We have the possibility of conducting the survey in Telengana and Karnataka
to begin with, so it would be good to get inputs, and then it has to be
pre-tested, translated etc.

Sajitha