[Educationsupport] Meeting to decide on the resource repository (Sep 7, 2021 - 5.00 PM - 6.30 PM)

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Tue Sep 7 10:11:45 IST 2021

Dear Ranjani

The note is  extremely clear and gives excellent suggestions on what  we
need to do for providing 'education support to schools'.

Look forward to discussing/ideating on the same in our meeting today

thanks and  regards
Guru

Gurumurthy Kasinathan
www.ITforChange.Net| Cell:91 9845437730 | Tel:91 80 26654134, 26536890