[Educationsupport] Next meeting of the education support group (Oct 26)

anusha sharma anusha.sharma at itforchange.net
Thu Oct 28 10:04:42 IST 2021

Dear all,

Thank you for participating in the last education support group meeting.
Please see attached the shared notes and public chat from the meeting.
Also sharing the sample teacher modules that were presented by Brinda
and Poornima for feedback/comments.

Teacher Module 1: Language and Ecology
<https://teacher-network.in/OER/index.php/File:Module_1-_Language_And_Ecology.pdf>

Teacher Module 2: Nature walk