[Educationsupport] Next meeting of the education support group (Oct 26)

Sriranjani Ranganathan sriranjani.ranganathan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 18:58:17 IST 2021

Dear friends

We will be having the meeting of our group tomorrow from 5.00 - 6.30 PM

Proposed agenda

5.05 - 6.00 PM - How do we reach the resources to the teachers ?  How do we
use resources to create conversations among teachers and support their
classroom practice - Brinda and Poornima will be sharing some sample
modules/ resources for feedback...
6.00 - 6.20 PM -   Presentation of the school reopening guidelines being
presented to DSERT for inputs from the group (Guru/ Anusha) - 6.00 - 6.20
PM.  The document is shared here for your comments  -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fMkyFE5w9qKa2osSUjqoCqAjR8muXRR06Uwrh4sag3g/edit#

6.20 - 6.30 PM -  Next steps

Request all of you to attend. The meeting link is
https://b3.teacher-network.in/b/gur-g94-hyn.

Best regards
Ranjani