[Educationsupport] Meeting of the education support group - August 17, 2021 (5.00 - 6.30 PM)

Rajaraman Krishnan rajaram at solnet.in
Sat Aug 21 19:38:30 IST 2021

Thank Arun for the introduction.

Dear Sriranjani,

I have filled the template that you sent for our mini-school effort. I am
not sure who else to forward this to.

I will be happy to participate in this initiative. Go ahead and add me
to the list. I will be glad for the opportunity to present the work at our
mini-schools on 31st Aug.

Thanks,

Rajaram
Check out my blog <https://schools92665243.wordpress.com/> on education.