[Research] research brief

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Mon Sep 20 18:45:10 IST 2021

Just as an update

We had a small workshop with a government aided high school we have been
working with, for last 4 year. We discussed  teachers feelings and
thoughts on COVID, school opening and student contexts.

We also shared and had a reading of the research brief. The teachers
found the session and the research brief useful!!

thanks to research team for preparing the research brief and Brinda for
the Kannada translation.  We also plan to meet Karnataka education
department officials on Saturday to discuss LPS opening and will share
the research brief  with them as well.

regards
Guru

--