[Research] Fwd: Education Emergency

Aaditeshwar Seth aseth at cse.iitd.ac.in
Fri Sep 17 14:44:14 IST 2021

Dear Guru and everybody,

Thanks a lot, and please do share any feedback. Do note that several
audio recordings are linked off from the report and if you feel any
indepth interviews or stories will help further then please do let us
know, we'll try to facilitate interactions with the Mobile Vaani users
who reported their experiences and thoughts.

And sure, do upload it to the research studies website. We are in the
process of upgrading our website and will take a couple of days to put
it up at our end.

Btw, when you share on social media please tag @gramvaani on
Twitter/Facebook, and we'll share further.

regards

Aadi

>>> https://educationemergency.net/2021/08/resume-and-renew-education-for-26-crore-children/

--