[Research] Fwd: Education Emergency

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Fri Sep 17 10:50:11 IST 2021

Dear Aadi

Thank you for sharing the study report. The report itself is so well
done and its messages clear. The numbers on school dropout are alarming
and we are seeing it also in terms of reduced enrolment when schools open.
It was a wonderful idea to use the Graamvani <https://gramvaani.org/>
network to get the study done!

I am copying our research working group and we will include this report
in our next research compilation that we will share in Nov-Dec.
(Archana/friends any other comments/suggestions?)

Is this report available online? (if not we can upload and provide a
link on
https://educationemergency.net/category/resource/research-studies/).   I
will also request my colleague Sreemoyee to tweet it from the
@eduemergency handle today/tomorrow.

thanks once again.

warm regards
Guru