[Research] Meeting tomorrow 16 Sept at 6PM (IST)

Archana Mehendale mehendalearchana at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:59:13 IST 2021

Thank you, Marzia.

Agenda #5: Here is what I was thinking of -
1. Every three months, we can bring out a Research Brief based on findings
of new reports/studies released.
2. The Research web-page can be updated as and when new studies are shared.
Anusha had helped with this. Would Anusha continue to help with this, if
not, we need to identify someone who can take this responsibility.
3. We can all share any new studies that we come across or we are part of
with this research group, so that members can use the information anytime.
Details of such studies will also have to be added to the spreadsheet we
had created. The person identified for Task #2 can do this or we can find
someone else to do it.
4. I will be in touch with the said person/s, go through the studies as
they come in and try to find emerging issues/themes that can be covered in
the quarterly Research Briefs. We will share updates with all via
email/meetings.
5. We may either follow the same process we followed this time (of
distributing readings and filling thematic points on the spreadsheet) or
think of another way. Your thoughts?
6. But first, we need feedback from those who have used the first Research
Brief, in terms of content, length, use, and any suggestions on how this
exercise can meet their needs more effectively.

More ideas and suggestions are welcome!
Best regards,
Archana