[Research] Meeting tomorrow 16 Sept at 6PM (IST)

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Wed Sep 15 14:39:39 IST 2021

Dear All,

Look forward to meeting you tomorrow at 6PM. Here is the agenda for the
meeting:

 1. Present policy tracker version 1.0

 2. Plan for survey and discuss next steps.
      * The first two activities (translation into Kannada and set up of
        software/data collection process) will be completed by Friday,
        17 September.
      * The pre-test in Karnataka is tentatively planned for Wednesday,
        22 September.
        After this, the final changes can be made to the questionnaire
        and training can be conducted for the data collectors.

 3. In last week's meeting, we identified teachers as the next group to
    focus on. We can create a google form for this survey. What studies/
    questionnaires can we refer to?

 4. Need to discuss creation of question bank for subsequent rapid
    surveys with same group as well as in other states.

 5. Archana had said she will try to plan on what the next research
    brief can contain and how often we need to release it. We can
    discuss this.

Please do add on/let me know if I have missed anything.

Regards,
Marzia

--

_Regards_

*Marzia Ibrahim *
Program Associate - Education
*IT for Change* <http://www.ITforChange.net/>
Bengaluru - 560041
Mobile : +91-9342152273 *| *Office Phone : 080 2653 6890