[Research] High Frequency survey for families - draft

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Thu Sep 2 09:41:17 IST 2021

We can try to pilot the 'sdk' method of collecting info through
volunteers using (offline) smart phone/tab
in this approach once volunteers are oriented, they can collect it on
their  tab/phone and synchronise to central data server which avoids
data digitising/collating
we can also take care of the translation to telugu, if needed
we can discuss this today

Guru