[Research] High Frequency survey for families - draft

Sajitha Bashir sajitha.bashir at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 08:38:28 IST 2021

Hi Archana , colleagues

Here is a revised version , have incorporated  comments from Neha/Marzia,
though not all, which I can explain (and i have looked at Jean's
questionnaire);. Also partners in Telengana.
reviewed earlier draft .  They are trying to see if they can get the data
collected.

If there are any further comments, we can discuss on Thursday, and proceed
to finalize and pilot in Telengana/ Karnataka

Sajitha