[Research] [Core] short videos of children

venita kaul vkaul54 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 20:52:31 IST 2021

Dear Guru,

  I agree that it would be a great idea to make short 1 minute films to
capture the experiences of children as they return to school.

 I do not however understand what will be achieved by asking a select
sample of those students who "are unhappy with grade level textbooks" to
say that they are unhappy. Instead we could cover a more random  sample of
students and teachers and ask them open-endedly what their experiences are,
both positive and negative, on returning to school and what difficulties
they are facing. That will perhaps help us understand and convey better
more realistically  where the issues are with respect to both students and
teachers and what needs to be done.

Venita

--
Venita Kaul