[Research] short videos of children

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Sun Oct 24 18:10:08 IST 2021

Dear Niranjan,

Your idea that we should have very short (1 minute?) videos of children
who are unhappy with grade level textbook teaching (as if Covid did not
happen) in *high schools (and HPS)* is very good.. if we can make a few
and release to mass media and on social media it would bring attention
to this crucial issue

I am sharing the few questions I had shared with you on WA with the
group for their suggestions and variations (if we have variations in

1. Are the teachers teaching from your textbooks? Are you able to
understand this?
2. Do you have textbooks of the current year (current class you are in)?
Are you able to read this textbook? Are you able to understand the textbook?
3. Any subject which seems quite difficult to understand?
4. Do you have textbooks of the previous year (current class you are in
LESS 1)? Are you able to read this textbook? Are you able to understand
the textbook?

Request all to share comments/ feeback/ suggestions

regards,
Guru
--
Gurumurthy Kasinathan