[Research] private school parent study

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Sun Oct 10 17:09:35 IST 2021

Dear Anjela

I got the following link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdvue3Ek3xFl8KBorNfoGRQxFG0sU--ew2RtlzWRbgsqTWsPQ/viewform
which is for  a study on private school parents being conducted by Oxfam
India.

Can I request you to share the findings with us when available. We would
add it to the 'Research Brief
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kZ8cPoAmcWb469-uIO9Z3mbCqimunbJ1/view?usp=sharing>'
(Hindi) that we (National Coalition on the Education Emergency) plan to
periodically release. Other resources also available in Hindi are the
NCEE statement on the Education Emergency
<https://educationemergency.net/2021/08/resume-and-renew-education-for-26-crore-children-hi>
We will also be releasing a comprehensive document on school opening
guidelines (for schools and the school system).

Do share as you think relevant/useful. I will add your mail id to our
fortnightly updates/newsletter.

thanks
Guru
--