[Research] Meeting tomorrow 7 Oct at 6 PM IST

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Sun Oct 10 16:01:55 IST 2021

Dear Sajitha

thank you for sharing the survey instrument. I have shared my comments
as track changes. Two broad questions

Since this is a survey at the school level, would it be better to have
distinct questions for govt /aided schools and private schools?
Why would we want to survey private schools, other than to document
their difficulties/distress - what would we want to do with this info?

regards,
Guru