[Research] very short and quick survey on HS teachers

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Fri Oct 8 10:15:37 IST 2021

Dear Archana, Jyotsna, Kishore, Marzia, Neha, Rishikesh and  Sajitha,

based on what  we discussed yesterday (*quick feedback - are students at
grade level?)*
see attached.
this can be a simple google form which is shared  in our whatsapp groups
etc.
the aim (expected) is to alert all that  students even in High Schools
need a period of learning initiation / foundational learning before
getting to grade level textbooks and summative exams
share  feedback/comments

regards
Guru
--