[Research] Meeting tomorrow 7 Oct at 6 PM IST

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Wed Oct 6 12:05:36 IST 2021

Dear All,

In last week's meeting, we mostly discussed the next steps for the
survey. Some updates:

  * The setup is now complete and data collection can start on Friday or
    early next week.
  * Sajitha is going to put together questions for the next survey
    (school heads) while we administer the current one (school opening
    experience). Would be great if someone can take charge of doing the
    same for a teachers survey.

Please find below the agenda for this week's meeting:

 1. Policy tracker updates (viewing latest version and deciding launch date)
 2. Discussion on the rapid surveys (current and upcoming)
 3. Discussion on next research brief (timelines, what will be the
    focus, how to proceed, etc)

Look forward to meeting you tomorrow!
--

_Regards_

*Marzia Ibrahim *
Program Associate - Education
*IT for Change* <http://www.ITforChange.net/>
Bengaluru - 560041
Mobile : +91-9342152273 *| *Office Phone : 080 2653 6890