[Research] Karnataka meetings with Education Department

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Sat Oct 2 18:20:55 IST 2021

Further updates:

Rishikesh will be meeting Karnataka Commissioner on Monday and will hand
over the Guidelines (with updates as received from Ranjani) from the
NCEE. The idea is for the guidelines to be  Vol 1 and for the resource
materials to be Vol 2. Vol 2 will keep getting added as we keep
collating and making available on the repository

Commissioner has asked DSERT to get inputs from NCEE (and others?) on
what instructions DSERT should give to schools on the curriculum post
opening.
DSERT called Niranjan and has asked us to meet them on Tuesday.  I
request all Bengaluru based folks to volunteer to participate (Mythili
and Brinda, request your participation).
Anyone not marked in this mail, we should invite to the meeting?
Look forward to your inputs -  we should make a small presentation with
highlights from the guidelines documents.

regards,
Guru
Copied Maharashtra, Jharkhand groups for info.
Mailing lists member information is available here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tCl0hkExUeRvM4GGvKw8NCJYeTTzLG-qt6xiMC3BF3g/edit#gid=1575295778>