[Research] Last week's meeting and press conference follow up

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Mon Nov 8 17:15:09 IST 2021

Dear All,

Please find attached the 'shared notes' of last week's research group
meeting. The document contains some action items highlighted in yellow.

I have added the press conference related follow up items to the tracker
here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n7ewQrW4MWb-Kd7f8lnvsg6TGITaA4dvrGGOdmQ5dBI/edit?usp=sharing>.
Do let me know if something is missing.

@Jyotsna, @Neha - One thing we discussed in the meeting was adding
secondary data to our policy tracker about state wise budget figures and
revised estimates for education for 2019-2020 and for 2020-2021. I was
hoping you could point me in the right direction as to how we can access
this information.

Thanks and regards,
Marzia

--

_Regards_

*Marzia Ibrahim *
Program Associate - Education
*IT for Change* <http://www.ITforChange.net/>
Bengaluru - 560041
Mobile : +91-9342152273 *| *Office Phone : 080 2653 6890