[Research] Update on tasks

Archana Mehendale mehendalearchana at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 19:09:28 IST 2021

Dear colleagues,

Here is an update on the tasks discussed in our meeting:

1. I have added the items in the reference list sent by Jyotsna to the
Education
Emergency
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16N4Q-QA5HgyxL7ad0n1rH2dYcB8zZqfUADIPp_aUGaA/edit?usp=sharing>
spreadsheet. I have requested Anusha to help add these to the
Resources>Research page on the website.

2. In the same Google Sheet, please see Columns B and C. In Column C, I
have marked all the studies/articles relevant to India and a few from
international experience that we can include. In Column B, I have made some
suggestions on who could do what. In this first round, Rishi, Jyotsna,
Sajitha and I will be reading 4 India-specific and 1 international research
article/report and adding them to the spreadsheet which Sajitha will share
with us. *Also wanted to mention that I have not assigned some
India-specific items because they are more like opinion pieces and not
research studies and we will come back to them later. Even in the
international category, there may be a few more that we can include, but we
will come to that later.*

Please write back in case you have any suggestions or have come across any
additional material that needs to be included in this first list.

Best regards,
Archana