[Research] research - education emergency

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Fri Jul 30 17:58:21 IST 2021

Dear all

We have created a e-list  *research at educationemergency.net*  - this
comprises of all of us.
All mails sent to this id can also be accessed
on  *https://educationemergency.net/pipermail/research_educationemergency.net/ *
(and will be threaded here so that it becomes easier for us to pick up
the right mail)
(Mails with attachment > 1 MB will go into moderation).

Lets us this list id  *research at educationemergency.net* for our
interactions.

thanks and regards,
Guru