[Research] Meeting this week - Thu 23 Dec

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Thu Dec 23 19:50:26 IST 2021

Dear All,

Attaching some notes from today's meeting. Here is the link
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NL5EFTG5eejnkFjtclNQEmV3lRpUwtTD/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=112671540564583577007&rtpof=true&sd=true>
for our internal planner. Please do add on items/comments.

Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season to you and your family!

Regards,
Marzia