[Research] Updates and Preliminary Results of Karnataka Households Survey

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Wed Dec 1 19:31:30 IST 2021

Dear All,

We were able to close out the households survey in Karnataka and do a
preliminary analysis of the 102 responses. We are looking at doing a
similar survey with a larger sample in Telangana in the next couple of
weeks.

Please find attached *the brief/key findings* from initial analysis, the
*parents comments *file, and the Excel file with *calculations*. Request
you all to take a look and share your comments, especially on the key
findings. Would also like to have your inputs on how to disseminate this
to different audiences.

We will not be meeting tomorrow (2 Dec) at our usual time due to clashes
in everyone's schedule. I will write to you all soon with the reminder
and agenda for the next meeting.

Look forward to your comments!

Thanks and regards,
Marzia

--

_Regards_

*Marzia Ibrahim *
Program Associate - Education
*IT for Change* <http://www.ITforChange.net/>
Bengaluru - 560041
Mobile : +91-9342152273 *| *Office Phone : 080 2653 6890