[Research] 2-pager draft outline

Archana Mehendale mehendalearchana at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 05:13:44 IST 2021

Hi Marzia, Neha and colleagues,

Here is a draft outline of the 2-pager that we discussed today. Please
treat this as suggestive and feel free to add new elements or reframe the
messaging.

Neha and Marzia - please take a call on the best way to present the
material. You may have to wait until this weekend, because Rishi will send
his summaries and they will have to be added to what you have compiled.
Please present a draft 2-pager (either in this or any other format) during
the meeting next Thursday.

Sorry this has clashed with the week I am going to be off, so requesting
all to please give feedback and suggest changes so that we can publish it
on 5th September, as suggested. I will be back at my desk only on 30th Aug
and will get in touch with Marzia and Neha for the next steps.

Best regards,
Archana