[Research] Fwd: Ed. Emergency - Excel file with categories and example

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Thu Aug 12 20:00:50 IST 2021

Dear All,

It was so nice meeting and being introduced to some of you today. Please
find attached the shared notes from the meeting.

I will look at the parts of the compendium shared already to explore
presentation possibilities and we will also wait for Jyotsna and Rishi
to share their analyses.

Regards,
Marzia