[Research] research - education emergency

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Fri Aug 6 15:55:58 IST 2021

Dear all

The  index document having links to all google documents being used  is
- *https://tinyurl.com/eeresearch21**
*
Folder for research documents is   *https://tinyurl.com/eeresearchfolder21*
This folder has the 'shared notes' from all meetings of the Research
group in the sub folder "Meetings". Today's shared notes also attached
with this mail. Action items / actionable items in yellow colour

See you next Thursday to discuss compendium and survey.

regards,
Guru