[Research] research - education emergency

Sajitha Bashir sajitha.bashir at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:20:30 IST 2021

That’s good news .

Guru - could you clarify how we should enter the data on the studies . Can we do it separately on our individual excel files - using the format I sent -  and can someone from your team put it together ( my preference ) ?

Or work on an online google sheet ( not my preference , because we are not editing each others’ entries yet )

Sajitha

Sent from my iPhone