[Educationsupport] Meeting of the Education Support Group on Friday, December 31st, 4.00 - 5.30 PM

anusha sharma anusha.sharma at itforchange.net
Sun Jan 2 16:45:39 IST 2022

Dear all,

Thank you for participating in the discussions on Friday, it was useful
to hear updates from everyone on different programs/projects in their
respective states. Please find attached the notes and the public chat
from the meeting. Request members who couldn't join us to share any
updates they have over email.

Wish you all a very happy new year!

Regards,
Anusha