[Educationsupport] Meeting of the Education Support Group on August 17th (Wednesday) from 5.00 - 6.30 pm

Anusha S anusha.sharma at itforchange.net
Fri Aug 12 13:28:46 IST 2022

Dear all,

Hope you've received our email regarding the meeting of the education
support group on *17th August between 5 and 6:30 PM*.

To enable us to capture the breadth of work by all of us, we thought it
might be a good idea if we can all share some details/ideas prior to the
meeting. For this, we have created a short Google form
<https://forms.gle/JbPtpb6Eirdxwi467> with some questions about how the
school resumption has been in your region/state. We request you to take
a few minutes to fill this in and share. The form can be filled in any
language.

Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you all on the 17th.

The meeting link is - https://b3.teacher-network.in/b/gur-g94-hyn

Best regards,
Anusha, Ranjani and Venita

--