[Educationsupport] "Children stories podcast" in Tamil

Anuradha S anu.sittilingi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:54:59 IST 2021

Hi Ranjani,

Sharing with you some of the few online resources we have and use.  Most of
our other resources are physical ones and we will send them to you as and
when one of us gets the time to convert them to soft copies or scan them
and organise them and send.

 These are a collection of stories in Tamil.  Ramsubramanian is an old
friend and colleague and has read out many stories for children. The oral
tradition is still very alive in rural areas and these have been a valuable
resource.

Anu.

Rams V (rams at villageres.com) invited you to view the folder "*Children
stories podcast*" on Dropbox.