[Educationsupport] Meeting to decide on the resource repository (Sep 7, 2021 - 5.00 PM - 6.30 PM)

Sriranjani Ranganathan sriranjani.ranganathan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:39:17 IST 2021

Dear friends

As we discussed, we will be meeting today to discuss how the resource
repository should be organized and what it should contain.  Request all to
attend🙏
The meeting link is https://b3.teacher-network.in/b/gur-g94-hyn.

Also attached is a brief draft note outlining - the why, how and the what
of the repository - for facilitating our discussion.

Best regards
Ranjani
9916092994