[Educationsupport] Meeting of the education support group - August 17, 2021 (5.00 - 6.30 PM)

Uma Kogekar uma.kogekar at ceque.org
Sun Aug 15 15:07:57 IST 2021

Dear Sriranjani,

We are happy to join the education support group. As indicated in our last
meeting with the social mobilization group, it appears that our work is
aligned to the objectives in the education support group. I am sharing a
link that talks about our intervention. Please let me know if anything else
is needed from our side.

https://thebastion.co.in/uncategorized/how-ceque-is-continuing-professional-development-for-maharashtras-teachers-during-the-pandemic/
I am also attaching an article on our intervention as has appeared under
the model project section in an online publication called causebecause.
(Page 32)

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Uma