[Educationsupport] [Updates] Invitation to meeting of 'Social Mobilization' WG + updates on "National Coalition on Education Emergency"

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Thu Aug 5 10:48:30 IST 2021

Dear all

The Working Group on "Social Mobilization"
<https://educationemergency.net/pipermail/socialmobilization_educationemergency.net/>
*will have its **first meeting of this working group on Saturday, August
7.*  This group will organize meetings with interested individuals and
groups in different states to build a larger discourse on the education
emergency, and create a *wider  social pressure across the country for
careful/phased school opening.* The meeting on Saturday will discuss and
plan the activities for this group.*
*
Request all those who are interested to participate and contribute to
this working group, do join is on 7th August at 6 pm on
*https://b3.teacher-network.in/b/gur-g94-hyn *(BigBlueButton, a free and
open source webinar platform - you can join using Firefox or Chrome
browser on your computer or your phone

If you have any question or suggestion or comment, let me know.

regards,
Guru