[Socialmobilization] [Updates] Fwd: Fwd: Newsletter on the Education Emergency

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Sat Sep 4 15:17:55 IST 2021

Dear friends,

*Black and White* (and colour) posters for school opening are available
in Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu in the
google *drive
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1r0g87x0ZUF51JjCAOekGIhl9ZxuPqjsw?usp=sharing>*
subfolders.  You can print the black and white (or colour) on normal A4
sheets and use it your own symbolic protests for school opening tomorrow
and also share with teachers groups who may be planning  similar events.
Wherever you are able to do this, do share back photos/videos :-) for
release to media

Some of you may be a member of more than one group, you may get this
mail more than once, apologize for the inconvenience. Members of each of
these  lists is  in this *doc
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tCl0hkExUeRvM4GGvKw8NCJYeTTzLG-qt6xiMC3BF3g/edit?usp=sharing>**.*
Let me know if more people needed to be added to any of these groups.

regards,
Gurumurthy Kasinathan
www.ITforChange.Net| Cell:91 9845437730 | Tel:91 80 26654134, 26536890
My search engine is https://duckduckgo.com. Make it yours.