[Research] ***SPAM*** Message

OSMAN CHAMBERS osmanchamber001 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 16:56:00 IST 2022

*Good day.*
*Sorry to have encroached into your privacy in this manner. I am contacting
you in relation to my late client. I worked for him as his private
investment attorney, and in the few years prior to his death.
Unfortunately, my client died along with his nuclear family in France while
on sabbatical leave in summer,2013. He died without leaving a "WILL" about
several efforts made to find his extended family through the embassy but
proved abortive).*

*Before his death, after a few years of profit making, he instructed me
that all the money be deposited together in a single bank account, and I
assigned it to a bank, to secure the money in a single account. Shortly
after he died, I assumed his relatives had made claims. But I received a
letter last week, from the Bank headquarter, to provide the next of kin to
my late client , as his personal investment attorney. Failure to provide
he/her will risk transfer of the funds to the Government (Escheat) after 21
days. I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds left
behind by my late client as you share the same surname with him.*

*Hope to hear from you soon.*

*Regards,*
*Barrister İbrahim Osman (Esq.)*