[Research] [Updates] Statement By Child Rights Activists, Educators and Education Institutions and Individuals On Targeting And Exclusion of Hijab Wearing Muslim Women Students

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Sat Feb 19 13:10:15 IST 2022

Dear All,

The statement is now also available in Hindi and Kannada. If you would
like to read / endorse statement in these languages, visit the statement
on *https://tinyurl.com/educators-hijab.*

Request you to also circulate in your networks so we can get more
endorsements by Sunday night.

Thanks and regards,
Marzia

--

_Regards_

*Marzia Ibrahim *
Program Associate - Education
*IT for Change* <http://www.ITforChange.net/>
Bengaluru - 560041
Mobile : +91-9342152273 *| *Office Phone : 080 2653 6890