[Research] Meeting tomorrow 23 Sept at 6PM (IST)

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Thu Sep 23 15:44:27 IST 2021

Dear All,

Please find attached the file containing the data collected by us in the
pre-test of the survey that was administered yesterday. It is currently
available in both English and Kannada.

We collected around 10 responses basis which we are fine tuning a few
things in the data collection process. After this is done, we will share
the document for translation into Telugu.

Regards,
Marzia