[Research] Meeting tomorrow 16 Sept at 6PM (IST)

marzia marzia at itforchange.net
Thu Sep 16 18:21:57 IST 2021

Hi Archana,

Really sorry. Looks like there was some miscommunication from our side.
We thought of pushing the meeting to next week since the others could
not make it and somehow failed to inform you.

We will work on the thoughts you have shared regarding the next research
brief.

Apologies once again for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Marzia