[Research] Workshop in maharashtra on school reopening

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Mon Sep 13 14:39:37 IST 2021

Dear Hemangi,

Yes  we will be happy to have one of us present the research brief at
the meeting (and also very briefly talk about the National Coalition,
its purpose, working together on 'resume and renew' schooling).

I can do present the Research Brief (part Hindi). There are also people
copied who can speak Marathi (Archana/Kishore) better than me and if
they would like to present, they can :-). Else I can.

regards
Guru

Gurumurthy Kasinathan
www.ITforChange.Net| Cell:91 9845437730 | Tel:91 80 26654134, 26536890