[Research] 2-pager draft outline

Guru Guru at ITforChange.net
Sat Sep 4 18:20:33 IST 2021

Thanks Marzia,

I made minor changes to the press release and also added my cell number
at the end  as the contact person.  Manisha/Niranjan/others you could
replace with your cell number when sharing in your media networks.

As soon as Sreemoyee / Marzia confirms that the 'productionized'  brief
is available in the folder (here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aoNEaOZIAWx3IUjIVwgISU_qSUH9sXBE?usp=sharing>)
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aoNEaOZIAWx3IUjIVwgISU_qSUH9sXBE?usp=sharing>
we can share the same with our networks, later today.

regards,
Guru